(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Advance Your Child’s Fine Motor Skills with this Scissor Skills Animals Cut and Paste Workbook
Cutting is a skill that children are expected to work during the ages of 3-7. This cutting skills workbook encourages your child to work on their cutting skills. Your child will feel confident when they can accurately color inside the lines and accurately cut using the right techniques. And you’ll have piece of mind knowing that your shild is developing the fine motor skills needed to advance to more complicated tasks like writing and pencil control needed in Kindergarten, 1st grade and beyond.
In this scissor skills animals practice workbook for kids you will find:
- White paper interior
- Colorful matte cover
- Warm up exercises with straight lines and curvy lines that help your child progress from basic to more advanced cutting
- 30+ cute animal coloring pages with dotted lines to guide your child in cutting
- Additional cut line on each page for practice and so you can remove the entire page from the workbook
- A variety of different difficulties from both the beginner and advanced cutter
Your child will love this scissor skills animals workbook because it will:
- Develop your child’s confidence as they work on fine motor skills and strength in their hands required for writing and control;
- Provide your child with a quiet activity, they’ll enjoying coloring and cutting the 30+ animals in this book;
- Stimulate their imagination while they color in the cute animals any way they wish;
- Help them learn some new words as each page will feature the name of the animal on the page;
- Allow your child to practice patience. Cutting is a difficult skill for the 3-5 age range and they will become frustrated. But that’s why practicing is so important;
- Help kids work on the correct way to hold scissors and new skills such as turning the page instead of turning the paper when cutting.
Give your child an advantage with our Scissor Skills Animals Workbook. Ensure they develop these important skills by puchasing our workbook.
Publisher:Independently published (June 1, 2020)
Reading age:Baby – 12 years
Item Weight:7.5 ounces
Dimensions:8 x 0.17 x 10 inches